Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Hard Love

Tonight's post is the title of the song I posted in my last entry. Because I finally had a workout that I did not at all like. First of all, tonight's workout was the same as the regular CrossFit workout. Like, not different at all. At first it didn't seem all that terrible, but it quickly turned. The workout was this:



By the way, that's 100 total kettlebell swings. But that wasn't all that hard, really (although I did use a 26lb kettlebell, rather than the recommended 35lbs). My main problem was the bike. I hate the bike so much! I just did a 5 calorie bike ride instead... and I still finished a round behind everyone else.

I have never been athletic at all. I've always finished last. Gym class was torture for me in school. And apparently it still bothers me that I finish last. I think that's why regular CrossFit freaks me out so much. I know it's not a competition (at least not much of one) but I just feel bad anyway. Sigh.

So yeah, this blog is going to help me not think about how much this workout sucked... somehow?

No comments:

Post a Comment