Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Crazy Week

Today was one of those days I could have easily found an excuse not to go to the gym. I have a big project due on Friday, along with a phone interview for a job. I hit a deer last night, so I didn't really get to work on anything last night, and I spent part of this afternoon in Easley talking to a girl at the repair shop. But, I went to boot camp tonight because I knew this was the kind of week where I needed to do something physical! And I intend to go again tomorrow night to Boost.

My master plan for getting things done this week is this: I'm going to work on my project through the day on Thursday and stop. If I don't finish, I'm going to use a grace day (my professor gave us two at the beginning of the semester and I haven't used any yet) and turn it in Saturday instead. I'll take Thursday evening to clear my head and think more about the interview.

I feel so much better having gone to BangBang tonight. I just love hanging out with everyone and meeting new people (yes, introverted me enjoys that sometimes). And the workout gave me something else to focus on for a little while. I also listened to my favorite workout song on the way home tonight. I don't listen to it during the workout because music is already playing at the gym. I listen to it before to get me pumped up sometimes and then after just because I like it so much! And I'm putting it in the blog just so you can listen! I actually like the album version the best (just Needtobreathe and no one else singing), but this version is good too.


No comments:

Post a Comment