Thursday, April 18, 2019

5 Times

Last night was actually the 5th time I've been to the gym since my last blog post. I've just sucked at posting anything!

So, last night's workout was kinda cool because I was the only one there for Boost. So I had Jess all to myself. I liked it! She even let me pick the music, lol. I chose, of course, Needtobreathe. Some of the other Boost regulars say they wouldn't want to be the only one there, but I really did enjoy it. Not that I don't enjoy the company of the other athletes as well....

The workout last night was a tabata work out, which I really liked. It was difficult, but the fun thing about tabatas is you know exactly what you're going to do and how long it's going to take. A tabata is 8 rounds of 20 seconds of work, 10 seconds rest... so 4 minutes total of one exercise. The first tabata was sit-ups, followed by rowing, hammer curls, and wall sits. I kept having to go down in weight on the hammer curls because they got so difficult! And the wall sits were pretty hard, too -- my legs were absolutely burning!

My arms a bit sore today from the curls, but I'm fine aside from that!

No comments:

Post a Comment